Travel Insurance for Skiing and Snowboarding
Steeper, deeper, cheaper … no trees!
Niseko, Coronet Peak, Banff, Aspen, Lake Louise, Zermatt, Dolomites..
Whether your skiing or boarding at a resort, or planning to go off the beaten track in the back country or even heli-ski, you’re here because you need reliable travel insurance to cover you on your winter holiday before you hit the white powder and the half pipes.
What’s covered for skiers and boarders?
- If you’re hurt and in too much pain to get off the snow yourself, we help with the stretcher, ambulance or helicopter.
- If you’re injured or sick and need to see a doctor, we’ll refund you the doctors’ fees, x-rays and prescribed medication.
- If you’re really unlucky and end up in hospital for a while, leave it with us to pay the hospital directly for your stay and the treatment you need.
- If you are too sick or injured to get back on the slopes, call us and we’ll let you know how we can help get you home.
- If your airline has lost your skis and you have to hire some until they finds yours, we cover the hire costs.
- If your treasured skis or snowboard are stolen (from a supervised storage facility and there is visible evidence of forced entry) we'll cover the cost.
Simple & flexible travel insurance.
We’re here every step of the way to help you explore your boundaries when you travel.
- Unlimited Medical
- Medical Evacuation home
- Buy from overseas
- Extend if your plans change
- 24 hr Worldwide Emergency Assistance.